Bellevue, United States | Nonprofit
N'Djaména emploi - Grants Coordinator (International Rescue Committee), Closing date : 08/06/2021
Presse Tchadienne, 4/12/2021, Views : 4172, Comments : 0
Presse Tchadienne a pour objectif d'inspirer les jeunes entrepreneurs et médias tchadiens à innover et compétir en toute transparence.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and applicable experience in nonprofit governance, administration, grants management, including BD and compliance
• 5 years of experience in a grant management role, preferably with an NGO
• Prior grants management experience and familiarity with USG (USAID/BHA, BPRM), European (FCDO, ECHO, SIDA, AFD, EuropeAid), and UN (UNHCR, UNFPA, UNICEF, WFP, CHF) donor regulations, procedures and requirements
• Demonstrated experience with coordinating funding proposals and progress reports from institutional and private donors
• Ability to efficiently deal with competing priorities
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and demonstrated ability to produce and edit documents under deadline pressure
• Working knowledge of budget development and management
• Experience working in a multi-cultural setting and preferably in Africa
• Competence with Windows, Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in unstable security environments
• Fluency in French and English
Language Skills: Excellent written and oral French and English skills.
source : https://www.coordinationsud.org/en/offre-emploi/grants-coordinator-2/
Tags : (n'djaména) (English) (avril 2021) (ong) (Call) (Whatsapp)
External link : more details.